Sunday, November 3, 2013

Tetrahedral Freemason: Mission Statement

This new blog is intended as a place for me to record my thoughts as I progress through Freemasonry. When a new Freemason arrives, their thought is often of the journey in front of them in terms of the degrees. This is not really the case. The degrees are like signposts on the way. Each signpost tells you that you have new sights to see and new things to learn, but the signpost itself isn't the journey. Eventually, you will be equipped with the tools to embark on your own journey and degrees won't be necessary any more.

I'm chronicling the journey, here, and not the signs. If you're looking for a place to learn the "secrets of Freemasonry," then I'm afraid you'll be disappointed. This is a look inward at what Freemasonry has meant to me and how I've grown and changed as a result.

If you want to contact me about anything related to this blog, please use the email address, Tetrahedral.Freemason@gmail.com. I'll collect questions sent there and respond to them in this blog when I have a chance. If your question is more time-sensitive you might try something like the Reddit /r/freemasonry subreddit which I do read and respond to.

So welcome, and I hope you enjoy the blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment